Thursday, March 1, 2007

trapik

had a busy week again... what i'm doing now is trying to improve philHousing's traffic flow... i noticed through my site stats that it hasn't been visited that much by search engine bots, unlike kali w/c is crawled very often... i submitted my url to some web directories but what's eating most of my time lately is RSS (Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary or Random Stupid Site or whatever) - it's a simple XML based format that allows anyone to easily share content on the web... i started putting rss feeds on the latest property listing of philHousing with a little help from rapidfeeds.com w/c saves me from the coding part of the xml file... then submitted my RSS to hundreds (ok not hundreds but quite a number) of RSS search engines/directories... with these i'm expecting some changes with regards to the number of visits on my sites...

No comments: